A first impression is important. And when a friend, coworker, or professional client arrives at your home or business, your landscaping is the first thing that greets them.
While a beautiful landscape adds value to a property and conveys a sense of personal pride, intense landscaping can be a lot for one person or business to maintain. But don’t worry: our knowledgeable team can help. We understand each landscape is unique and will work with you to help achieve your vision.
Most companies shy away from small projects and landscape maintenance, but at All-Terrain, we specialize in it.
If you need someone to take over maintenance of your landscape areas or if you are looking for a company to handle a small landscape project, you have come to the right place.
We staff a Certified Arborist and a Master Gardener so you can be confident that your projects are handled professionally by knowledgeable operators.
All-Terrain Landscape Maintenance clients frequently have us help with…
- Replacing dead trees, plants, or shrubs.
- Adding rock or mulch.
- Rejuvenating and seed problem areas.
- Creating maintenance plans to care for your entire landscape, including shrubs, trees, and weeds.
- Carrying out maintenance plans effectively, quickly, and professionally.
- Removing weeds.
- Hand watering delicate areas.
- Troubleshooting and solving landscape problems. If we can’t do it, we’ll help you find a company that can.